Interlopers is inspired by the classic Space Invaders, but expands upon that game greatly. The objective is to prevent slowly descending waves of aliens from reaching the bottom of the screen (by shooting them of course - how else would you do it?). You have barriers to shield you from the aliens' fire, but then hiding will also give them more time to advance downwards.
The aliens will occasionally drop money when shot, which can be spent on weapon upgrades and special equipment in the between-level shop. Of course, the aliens counter this with improvements of their own in later waves...
- 50 Waves
- 13 Types of Aliens
- Upgradeable Weapons and Special Equipment
- Four Difficulty Levels
- Top Ten High Scores - stored separately for each difficulty level
- Start on any previously reached level
- Fully Customizable Controls:
- Hard Keys
- Jog Dial
- 5-Way Navigator
- OS 5 Compatible
- Supports Color and Grayscale